How to Release Your Music with UnitedMasters
Over 50,000 artists have signed up for UnitedMasters. These are some of their greatest success stories.
UnitedMasters helps independent artists thrive by connecting them with their fans and uniting them with the world's biggest brands. Sign up now.
Distributing your music has never been easier. Download the UnitedMasters app to release your songs on Spotify, Apple Music, and every other major music streaming service in minutes.
Distributing with UnitedMasters unlocks opportunities to partner with the world’s biggest brands, connects you directly with your fans, and gets you paid. You always keep 100% ownership of your music.
- Easily release your music on all of the major streaming services
- Upload files from text messages, Dropbox, or iCloud
- See how your songs are trending and where they're being playlisted
- Submit your tracks for placement with some of the world's biggest brands including the NBA, AT&T, and Bose
- Track your earnings and receive fast monthly payments through PayPal
- Opportunities for promotion across our suite of social media channels
- No upfront fees and you keep 100% of your rights
- Extras like YouTube Content ID and SoundCloud Monetization are free
- Connect Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook accounts to track your social growth
- Our revenue share is 10% on distributed tracks
Sign up and get started. All you need is an email to set up your account today. Connect your socials for insights and personalized recommendations. Then, create your first release. Fill in your release info, upload your audio and cover art, select your desired release date, and submit.
United Masters is a digital distribution company viewers have requested I review. After researching the company and their offer, I've finally gotten around to covering them. While there are some great things about United Masters, there are a few things that really concern me which I discuss in my review.
Distributing your music has never been easier. Download the UnitedMasters app to release your songs on Spotify, Apple Music, and every other major music streaming service in minutes. Distributing with UnitedMasters unlocks opportunities to partner with the world’s biggest brands, connects you...
Genre: Music Version: 1.2.4 Released: August 18, 2019
Is United Masters a record label?
“UnitedMasters is a record company in your pocket. Everybody's fighting against it because they're holding onto a legacy model: 'We own you, you work for us, here goes the money, goodbye.
What percentage does United Masters take?
There are no upfront fees to get started with UnitedMasters. However for tracks you distribute with us, we take a 10% share of revenue.
How does United Masters make money?
UnitedMasters is ready to give musicians an alternative to exploitative record label deals. Artists pay UnitedMasters a competitive rate to distribute their music across the internet from Spotify to YouTube to SoundCloud, and they split the royalties while the artist retains the rights to the master recordings.
Who does United Masters distribute to?
UnitedMasters currently distributes content to all of these stores; Apple Music / iTunes, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Content ID, YouTube Red, Google Play, 7Digital, Akazoo, Amazon, Anghami, AWA, Deezer, Gracenote, iHeartRadio, iMusica, KKBox, LINE Music, Nmusic Triple Play, Qobuz, Napster, Saavn, Shazam, Simfy Africa, ...